Tuesday, March 4, 2014

♡Kawaii Finds: February♡


image



Hi kittens! February is over, so that means that it's time to show you the cute things that I have found throughout the month!image
You can also watch my YouTube video here!

Here's a little peak at everything~






Hot Topic

Okay, so I am pretty excited about finding this bunny ear hat at Hot Topic! It was 50% off of $12, so I got it for around $6!image
I have looked at hats like these on eBay and they are usually pretty cheap, so I did get a really good deal on it since it was marked down!




I also got this super cute Tokidoki Unicorno dust plug from Hot Topic as well! I found it in the clearance section and it was marked down to about $2.50. These are actually in little blind bags and this was the one that I happened to get!image






 

WalmartI found this little mystery pot Zelf in the clearance section in Walmart for $1! I've seen people with these and think that they're super cute!image











I also found this really cute 32oz plastic party cup at Walmart for around $1 as well~ I love using these for makeup brushes or pens.






Target


 
I was so excited when I found this super cute My Little Pony blanket! I've been looking for one for a super long time!image
Anyways, I found this in the kids' bedding section and it was marked down to about $14~








I found these super cute pink Crayola socks and wild strawberry flavored lip balm for each $1 in the dollar section at Target! They're super cute and I love pink accessories.image



I also found this super cute pastel pink and white polka-dot bowl in the dollar section at Target for $3~


       I found these super cute sushi puzzle erasers marked down to $1 at Target as well!



I found this Hello Kitty sleeping mask ($3) and was super excited about it because I lost my sleeping mask, but unfortunately, it is child sized and doesn't fit my faceimage


 
 
Lastly, I bought both of these G4 ponies that are part of the Pinkie Pie's Boutique series which is a Target exclusive. Wysteria is a glitter pony and is $7. The Pinkie Pie set was on clearance for 50% off of $20, so I purchased it for $10!





Thank you all for reading! Happy shopping and remember to stay cute!


image

No comments:

Post a Comment