Friday, February 21, 2014

♡Kawaii Finds: January♡



Hello Kittens! I finally got around to uploading my January Kawaii Finds video on YouTube! I've just been so unmotivated lately, so I just sucked it up and got it done! Anyways, here are some of the items that I feature in my video and that weren't included in my my last Kawaii Finds post.
image



The first couple things are little stocking stuffers/Valentine's gifts that I found at JoAnn Fabrics~





I found these My Little Pony Pop-Outz for $1 each  at JoAnn Fabrics! I got them to color and decorate my room with!image  I think that they are super cute and I'm so excited to decorate my room with them!image







I also found this super cute Hello Kitty word-find book at JoAnn Fabrics as well! I just got it for something to do while traveling~image



The next two items I purchased from Target!









I got this super cute Hello Kitty party cup from Target for $0.89! I like using these cups for makeup brushes or pens~image
They are very durable and super cute for decorating your room! They can be found in the kids birthday party section int Target.image








I found this Walk n' Talk Pinkie Pie in the toy clearance section at Target for $7!image  I honestly don't really like these My Little Pony models, but I got her because she's super cute and is larger than the tiny average sized G4's.image





The last item can be found at Walmart!




I've been wanting a sweets themed coin bank, so I was super excited when I found this yummy ice cream cone coin bank for $7 at Walmart!image  This cutie was actually marked down from $12, so it was a pretty good deal!




That's all for now! I hope you all enjoy the cute things that I find and that you have good luck finding cute things as well!♡ Have a super sweet night and remember to stay cute!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment