Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thrifty Finds!

 

Hello kittens!
Last week I went thrifting and and super duper amazing luck and brought home a lot of cute things!image
Everything that I purchased was all found from the same thrift store. The thrift store that I went to is called Cause for Claws that use their proceeds to aid animals!!!image I am forever shopping at this thrift store until the end of time!
Anyways, let's get onto my thrifty finds!










I bought a few bags of miscellaneous toys that contained these cuties! I found a couple fakies, Buttersweet the G3 baby pony, a G3.5 Minty McDonalds promo toy, a G4 Applejack McDonalds promo toy, a plushie Hello Kitty keychain, and a cute little Hello Kitty clip.
I was super excited to find a Carebear as well!
Lastly, I found these super duper cute pastel colored mugs!











The last thing that I found at the thrift store is this warm and comfy navy blue sweater!

Here is a detail shot of the pattern:





Last but not least, here is a picture of me wearing the sweater~











Thank you for reading! I hope you think these thrifty finds are as cute as I do!image Happy thrifting and remember to stay cute!


Twitter














No comments:

Post a Comment