Monday, March 17, 2014

PacSun Sale Purchases!



Hello kittens!Yesterday I went shopping and bought a couple things from PacSun!image They are currently having a super good sale, so I wanted to tell you all about that and the things that I purchased!image






The first thing that I bought was this really cute burgundy dress with a crossing detail in the back~
Its original price was: $34.95
I purchased the dress for: $7.50
I did find the dress on their website, but they only have it in black and white. You can purchase this dress here!~
Now, here are a few detail shots of the dress!image







Here is what the dress looks like from the front~










Here is what the crossing detail in the back looks like~











Lastly, here is a quick detail shot of the pattern of the dress~












The second and last thing that I purchased is this cardigan that I have been wanting for a while and finally decided to buy since I got such a great deal on it!
I couldn't find this item on their website, so I apologize for not having a way for you to purchase it, so you'll just have to look and see if you can find it in your local PacSun store!image
Its original price was: $49.95
I purchased this item for: $10.50
Now, here are a few detail shots of my new cardigan!image






Here is a front view of me wearing the cardigan~












Lastly, here is the super cute detailing on the back~











That is all for now! Like I mentioned before, I only bought a couple things!image Thank you for reading, happy shopping and remember to stay cute!







Instagram
YouTube
Twitter
Tumblr

1 comment: