Thursday, February 13, 2014

♡Cute Last-Minute Valentine Gifts for Him♡

Hello kittens!
I apologize for this super last minute post, but I really want to show you all what I got my boyfriend for Valentine's day this year!
To be honest, I actually had a hard time trying to think of what to get him...image In the end, I just went with what I knew he would like and with some ideas that I've had for a while!image



For those of you that don't know (and I know that most of you don't know because I keep my private life private) I have been in a long distance relationship for two years and we only see each other every once in a while (not very often). I don't really want to go into detail because someone always has something bad to say to me and it's my life, so it's none of your business!image




Here is everything that I got him!
Mint Neff Beanie *$16*
Heart shaped Reese's (his favorite candy)
Handwritten letter
And a mix CD of love songs



Mint/teal is one of his favorite colors (along with pink!♡), so I knew this beanie would be perfect for him! He also is a bit of a geek (which I LOVE!) and we love playing Minecraft and video games, so I also got him a few small things, such as the Minecraft figure and the Kingdom Hearts Keyblade because that was a game that we both loved when we were younger! I also wrote him a letter, made him a mix CD of love songs, and also his favorite candy!image



Here is a closer look at the mix CD and the track list!








The cover was hand drawn by me, and I picked out a Chinese proverb about love to put on the face of the disc: "Love is to remember. One who is not forgotten is not dead."
I know that the track list may be hard to read, so here it is!
1) Come and Lie ~ Jahmeel
2) Lost In You ~ The Royal Concept
3) No One's Gonna Love You ~ Band of Horses
4) Love Lost ~ The Temper Trap
5) Breezeblocks ~ alt-J
6) Waiting Game ~ Banks
7) Crush ~ Dave Matthews Band
8) Heart U 4ever ~ Kyle Andrews
9) Such Great Heights ~ The Postal Service
10) Song on the Beach ~ Arcade Fire
11) The Waiting Room ~ Cyr



Lastly, don't forget about cute packaging!♡





Thank you all for reading! I hope you all have fun with your special someone tomorrow! Eat cute treats, give lots of love, get lots of kisses, and remember to stay cute!♡
image

No comments:

Post a Comment