Saturday, February 8, 2014

❤Today's Outfit:Cute Casual Goth❤




Hello kittens!
Lately I have been thinking about doing more fashion posts, so here is my outfit from today!image
From top to bottom:
~Bunny ear hat from Hot Topic*$7*
~Faux leather jacket from TJ Maxx*$40*
~Crop top from PacSun*10*
~Highwaisted skirt from PacSun*$10*
~Ripped tights from Hot Topic*$12*
~Baggy over the knee socks from Target*$10*
~Creepers from eBay*$40*



I actually found this beanie while I was out today and added it to my outfit because I thought it just fit perfectly!image Beanies are perfect for cold days, or even making a dressier outfit more casual. One thing that Is my absolute favorite for any outfit is this faux leather jacket! It's great to use as a light jacket for going out, or even to keep warm by layering with a thick comfy sweater.❤ Some people probably think that I'm crazy for wearing a skirt in the winter time, (it was 10 degrees [F] today) but even I love wearing dresses, cold weather or not! image One trick to wearing dresses during the winter months and staying warm is layering, layering, layering! Whether you are layering tops, jackets, cardigans, or tights, it's always good to remember to keep warm! Something that I like to do is layer tights and socks! Here I layered these distressed tights with some baggy over the knee socks. All that I did to get this look was instead of having the socks pulled up over my knees, I left them all scrunched up by my ankles! This look is really cute and is a great alternative to leg warmers. (It keeps you warm too!) Lastly, if you live in a place that gets a lot of snow like I do, then I highly suggest wearing platform shoes because they keep your feet from getting wet and out of the snow!


For my makeup, I did my usual smokey eye + cat's eye wing combination along with some lipstick, which I decided to use a darker plum tone that accents my outfit perfectly!❤


❤Now for some detail shots!❤




 
 




Thank you all for reading! Have a beautiful and lovely day, and remember to stay cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment