Tuesday, December 3, 2013

♡Happy Pinkmas!♡


Hi everybody! image

This post is about Pinkmas! (Pink Christmas)
I am a total pink addict, and since there is an option of having pink decorations during this time of year, I've got to have all pink everything pink!♡
image

Anyways, I just wanted to show you all my super duper cute pink Christmas tree, so here's a few pictures:























































Since we're still talking about Christmas, I want to show you guys how I'm wrapping my presents this year!♡

 photo IMG_0066_zps513ceaec.jpg






Aren't they just the cutest!?♡
Each label is handwritten and hand drawn by me.

I just love being creative and I wanted to do something cute and different for wrapping this year!
Thank you for reading! Happy Holidays!


image

No comments:

Post a Comment