Monday, December 16, 2013

Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift Review


Hello! 
This last Saturday was my birthday!
I went to Sephora to get some more stuff for my eyebrows and they gave me a little gift for my birthday since I have their Beauty Insider card! 

What I got was a little Benefit sampler that came with their They're Real mascara and Watts Up highligher.











I have used both of these products and I really like them! 
First lets talk about the They're Real mascara! This mascara works so well! I absolutely love it!   Just like the name says, it makes your lashes look like falsies!  It also makes your bottom lashes very prominent, which is a huge plus!  The only thing that I don't like about this mascara is that it smudges and is really hard to get off. It is not waterproof and smears really bad!  So, if you do decide that you want to purchase this mascara, I would suggest layering some waterproof mascara over it so it doesn't smudge or run! 







On to the Watts Up highlighter! Personally, I don't really have a use for this, but I like to put it on top of my blush along my cheek bone and I also use it along with contouring my nose! It is a bit darker than my skin tone (I'm pretty pale!) After blending it in, it adds a nice glow to my skin!







Thank you for reading! Happy birthday to those who have one coming up, and enjoy the rest of your day!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment