Saturday, November 30, 2013

♡Small Business Saturday Purchases♡

Hello everybody!!! image
This post is about my Small Business Saturday purchases!♡
I absolutely love the idea of shopping at locally owned businesses and support
ing them! Every little store is unique in it's own way. The items that you find at local stores can't be found in big name franchises, which is what I love about them! 

The first store that I stopped at was Rhythm Records, which is a store that sells new and used vinyls, CDs,cassette tapes, and refreshments. There is also a tattoo shop in the back()
Here I bought six used albums for a little under $8. 




















The next store I went to was a small boutique called Lot 2029, where I bought some super soft winter printed leggings for $7 and a mini Blue Spruce scented candle by Kringle Candle Company that I bought for $3.






The last place that I purchased something from was a little comic book store called Action Jackson Comics!♡ I recently discovered this store and I am so glad that I did! This store is extremely small, but I absolutely love it and sorta geek out a bit. 
Anyways, this is the comic that I bought!(for $4) I was literally so excited when I found it because I love Edgar Allan Poe! He is my favorite writer.♡ 
There was another Edgar Allan Poe comic of the Fall of the House of Usher, which I chose not to get. 




I also went to another boutique called One World Imports, but I didn't buy anything there. I also went and got a Christmas tree today as well, so I've been quite busy! 
Anyways, that's all for now! Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment