Sunday, December 22, 2013

Recent Purchases and Birthday Gifts!

Hello everybody! elephant
This post is about my recent purchases and gifts that I got on my birthday! You can watch my recent purchases video hereimage
The first two things I purchased from Pac Sun:










The dress was $35 and the phone case was on sale for $6.99! I am super in love with both of them and they are both super super cute! image





These next things I got from Target:




I got the gel pens from the dollar section. Aren't they just the cutest!? I purchased this plushie for $3.99! I love the cute holiday Hello Kitty plushies that Target has! I got this one because it was the one that I liked the most!







I got this yummy cotton candy spray from Walmart! I absolutely love it and I wear it every day!




(I apologize, I don't remember how much it was!)




Now on to my birthday gifties!




I am SO in love with my new cotton candy machine!!! Cotton candy is my absolute favorite thing ever!!!






Lastly, I received The Great Gatsby and Ferris Bueller's Day Off! I read the Great Gatsby and there are no differences between the movie and the book! The movie captures the essence perfectly! image




I was given gift cards and things like that as well! I had a really fun birthday, I went to a super cute Japanese restaurant, called Ichiban, and ate at the sushi bar. The employees were super nice and I had a really great time! I also saw The Hobbit on my birthday as well! I am a HUGE LOTR fan and I totally geeked out!


Anyways, thank you for reading, kittens!
Have a super cute rest of your day!


 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment