Saturday, November 23, 2013

♡Siamese Cat Facts! ♡


Just about this time last year I had rescued a little white Siamese Kitten. I've always marveled at this breed and now, since I own one, I have a curiosity and yearn to know about the Siamese, which concludes to me making this blog post!♡
Through my research I have learned many interesting facts about Siamese cats. I could never learn enough and there is still some aspect that makes the Siamese a mysterious and peculiar animal. There is always something new about Siamese cats and their behavior. Just like humans, each cat's personality is unique in their own way, and that is what makes them so interesting.

black and white cartoon gif
We all know these two from the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp, and remember how they were into everything and made the house a wreck, which is a perfect depiction of the Siamese. They are always finding strange ways to get themselves into trouble.

I also made a video about Siamese cat facts and I also talked about more things:
Watch my Siamese cat facts video here

Thanks for reading! This is my first blog post, so I'm pretty excited about it! I didn't exactly know what to write about, so I decided to write about something recent! I hope at least some one will like it!
xxkawaiiakachan emoticon gif

No comments:

Post a Comment