Friday, November 29, 2013

♡Black Friday Haul♡

Hello everybody!image

This post is about my mini Black Friday haul!♡ I didn't go out early this year, and I didn't go to as many places because I'm going shopping tomorrow for Small Business Saturday! image

The first place I went to was Old Navy (I went shopping along with my mom and little sister and my mom needed to go there and I ended up buying some things.) I purchased some plaid pajama shorts for $7 and some super duper cute slippers for $5.♡

These shorts are super soft and comfy! (I'm wearing them right now♡)


I am also super in love with these knit slippers! (Aren't they adorable!?) They are also super duper soft and of course, mega comfy.
♡ They're perfect for just lounging around the house on a chilly day while watching movies and drinking hot cocoa.




The next store I went to was TJ Maxx.♡ Unfortunately, they weren't having any Black Friday sales because everything is technically on sale because it's all discounted designer products! image Anyways, TJ Maxx is where I bought this super cute faux leather jacket for $30!♡ I've been wanting it for a while and I finally decided to buy it and I love it so so much and it looks super cute on me, PLUS it is super warm!

Here is a picture of me wearing this jacket:








The last place I bought something from was Hobby Lobby, which is where I purchased two Pinkie Pie ornaments ($5 each) for my little pink Christmas tree that I put up in my room this time of year.

Aren't these just the cutest!?
♡ I've been wanting to get some My Little Pony ornaments for my tree and I was so excited when I found these! The whole isle was pink and it had such cute decorations!


That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment