Saturday, January 18, 2014

Disney Nail Tutorial







Hello kittens!
I just arrived in Orlando, Florida! I'm going to be spending the whole week here! I will be going to Disneyworld, Universal Studios, and Coco Beach! I'm really excited and I'm going to a couple extra things as well! I'm going to try and keep up with blog posts while I'm here, but I'm going to be very busy, so I really hope that I have time! I will also be making vlogs around the parks and at the beach, so stay tuned to my YouTube channel because I will be making some cute videos! Anyways, since I'm going to Disneyworld, I thought why not have some cute Disney themed nails? So, I came up with these cute Mickey Mouse inspired nails that are super simple, quick, and easy!








What you'll need:


You will need:
~yellow nail polish
~red nail polish
~black nail polish
~toothpick (or nail art tools, if you have them)










Step One:
First, paint your nails with the red nail polish!







Step Two:
Next, paint the top half of your nails with the black nail polish!







Step Three:
Lastly, dip the tip of the toothpick into the yellow nail polish and carefully draw two even lines for the buttons of Mickey's  pants!







Tada! That's it! These nails were really easy to do, and were fun too! I love doing cute little things with my nails!
Thank you all for reading! Stay cute and happy nail painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment