Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recent Purchases: End of the Year Blowout Sales!

Hello kittens! I'm sorry that I haven't posted that much recently, so I am going to get all caught up with my posts today! 
Here are my recent purchases, which are things that I bought from end of the year blowout sales! I'm super excited about everything! 


Pac Sun
Pac Sun was having a pretty awesome sale, everything was buy one get one free, so I got a few accessories and shirts!














Both of these crop tops were on sale for $20.00 and I got one of them free.









This black mesh crop top was on clearance for a couple dollars, so I got it super cheap!









These are the accessories that I got! The tights were $10, I got the socks for free. The bracelet was $8.50, and I got these super cute earrings for free!





TJ Maxx
TJ Maxx doesn't really have any sales because everything in the store is pretty much discounted designer products, but I still bought a few things from there!




I got this black velvet crop top for $12!








These black highwaisted pants were $16.








I was so excited when I found this teardrop shaped airplant globe! I've been wanting to try making an airplant terrarium, so I am so happy that I found this! 
I purchased this for $3.99! I will also make a blog post once I make my terrarium!







I also found this super cute silicone Hello Kitty shaped bow iPhone case! It is super duper cute! I bought it for $7.99.







I am super excited about these super cute ice cream
bath bombs by Me Bath! I'm excited to try out a different brand besides LUSH! (I'm not a huge fan of their bath bombs.) Each one has a cute little story on the back of the box! I will also be making a review post of these after I use them!
















Claire's
I got this super cute pom pom dust plug from Claire's for $5.50. 













I also bought this cute Pinkie Pie lipgloss for $3.50! 





Sephora



The next things are cosmetic items: Kat VonD's tattoo liner in the shade "trooper" (for $18) and Uban Decay's all nighter makeup setting spray (for $14)! I wanted to try both of the items, and I am pretty happy with them! The eyeliner doesn't smear, and is super easy to take off! The setting spray was in the section of minimized poducts, so this is half the amount of the regular bottle, which is priced at $30.



Bath & Body Works



Bath and Body Works is having a super crazy sale; everything is 50-75% off! Mason jar candles were 3 for $10, which is a pretty amazing deal because their mason jar candles are regularly priced $12.50 each, so my sister got me this delicious smelling mason jar candle from their fall collection! I got myself some vanilla cupcake scented antibacterial hand sanitizer for $1.50 (regular priced). Lastly, I got this yummy frosted cupcake scented three wick candle for $10, which is 50% off!


Victoria's Secret



Victoria's Secret was also having a pretty great deal: 7 for $26 panties! So I got myself these really cute undies there! 





Barnes & Noble


This Scott Pilgrim color edition comic was $25, I decided to buy this rather than the smaller black and white comics because I figured out that this is the same price as two, and there are two of the smaller comics in the color edition, so this was a better deal! 








I am also super excited about my new cookbooks! I have been wanting to try to bake macaroons for a while, so I'm so so so excited to try them out! 
(I will be posting the recipes that I use as well!)
Both of them were marked down 50% off, so the vegetarian cookbook was $5 and the macaroon cookbook was $3!






Lastly I bought a couple Tokidoki Unicorno mystery boxes, and surprise surprise, both of them were the same character! The phone charm was $5.95 and the figure was around $7.


Walmart


I finally got around to buying Animal Crossing New Leaf! I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan! I have all of the games and I was so excited to finally buy this! I absolutely love it! This is my favorite out of all of the Animal Crossing games! 
You can buy this game anywhere that sells video games for $35.


Journey's


At Journey's I bought these black suede platform heeled booties for $50! (Their original price was $70!) I've been wanting some shoes like this for such a long time, so I was so excited to get these!



Yankee Candle



Yankee Candle was having an awesome sale and pretty much everything was 50% off! I picked out this large jar candle because it's just so perfect because I love My Little Pony and the name just sort of made me give in. The fragrance of this candle is something like frosted sugar cookies!♡




Hot Topic




Lastly, I bought myself some new purple holographic heart shaped sunglasses for $10 and two pins for $1.99 from Hot Topic! I also bought a My Little Pony blind bag. 





That is it for my huge end of the year sale haul! I'm so sorry that this post is so long! Thanks for reading! Have a lovely, warm, and toasty evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment